Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sweat

This morning was my first schedule appointments for fitness assessments. I am traveling all over the metro to conduct these assessments for Integris Health. I got to my tiny little room and set up my station. I guess I was the lucky one who got a room with no air flow at ALL. For those of you who know me, know i sweat a lot. This was no different. It was so bad that I had to hold on to a tissue to wipe my face down so that it would not fall onto the patients. It got so bad that one of the patients told the manager to turn the air on or get a fan. I was so embarrassed. But thank God for the fan. It took me a good 30 minutes to finally cool down and stop sweating with the fan blowing on me.

I have decided that I may need to carry a fan with me to all my locations. And wear a black shirt so it is not so noticeable.

1 comment:

BusyB said...

oh no! That stinks!!! (black shirt smart idea!) Got to get one of those fans that attach to the hat lol! Best Luck!