Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday.


Charlie has had a great couple days hanging out with my family. He had someone (Carmen) who would throw sticks, balls, bones, whatever he would bring to her, she would toss. He got to taste steak and chicken for the first time. He also stole my dads turkey sandwich. He enjoyed sticking his nose into everything new. He found all kinds of fun things in my moms purse. I decided that he and Carmen are a lot of like. They have to check everything out. I'm pretty sure Carmen when through every thing possible in my house. She went home with a bottle of lotion, spray and perfume. We had a great time and were so happy that my family got to come down and see where we live and expierence life in Oklahoma. I took this picture this morning. I think Charlie will sleep for the next couple of days.

No comments: