Friday, June 11, 2010

DAY 1

Well my family has arrived safe and sound. We have had a fun filled day. It's so nice to have them here. This morning Carmen went with me to take Charlie to his vet appointment where she picked up 20 (literally) "Hey Firefighter save my animal" stickers. These are the ones you to post on your front door/window. I had her fill out the sticker and stick it on my front door. As pictured below! :)
I don't think the firefighters can miss it! On our drive around Edmond, Carmen saw a Starbucks and goes "Oh, I didn't know you had those here?"???!!!???? My response, "we sure do!"

We ventured downtown and visited the Oklahoma Memorial. Checked out CHK. And tried out a local bakery.

We traveled to POPS a local favorite restaurant/gas station/convenience store. Carmen had a great time picking out some new pops to taste!

The joys of having a younger sister. I only had to pay $1 for a 5 minute massage. wooohoo! There is more where that came from!

I have realized that Carmen is a 30 year old women in a 9 year old body. Please check out the picture below.

Hi! I'm Carmen and I'm 50 years old with my phone clip. :) (dad bought her the clip today.)

POPS!


"FIREFIGHTER animal sticker" :)

No comments: