Sunday, April 21, 2013

"Desperate housewife"....no more!

I recently started a new job (like yesterday).
I love it so far. 
The mornings of getting up, making coffee, 
snuggling with my favorite blanket and puppy dog while 
catching up on previously recorded 
shows are long gone. 
Sad face. 
But....desperate no more! 
This girls wake up call comes at 4:40 a.m. 
Luckily, for me, my uniform consist of workout attire. 
Stretchy pants are mandatory. 
Make-up is option. 
My shift starts at 5:15 a.m. and ends at 11:15 a.m. Monday-Friday. 
I have the rest of the day to do whatever.

Naturally being an early bird (both morning and night), 
it was no surprise I was ready for bed my 5 p.m. last night (and today!). 
My goal now is to make it to 8 p.m. 
So far I've made it to 7:45 p.m. 
Surely this will get easier. 





No comments: