Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sky's out, thighs out.

The past weekend was the OKC Memorial Marathon. 
Although we did not participate, we cheered on all of the runners.
We sipped on mimosas and nibbled on homemade cinnamon rolls. 
I think this might be the way to "run" a marathon. 
Anyways, after an hour of cheering for EVERY person that came by, 
 I was tired of cheering. Over it. 
After a while all people start to look the same (at least at the 9 mile uphill location) tired, hurting and pretty much over it. 


But something caught my eye during my little cheering break. 
And it was the American Flag.... Chubbies. A guy, running the half,  with no shirt, was running in these shorts.
I can only imagine the chaffing happening on his inner thighs.  
I immediately stood up and yelled, "Yeah- Chubbies".
He had already passed, but turned around,  made eye contact and gave me a fist pump.
I got some questionable stares from some of the bystanders with my use of "Chubbies".
Perverts. ;)
Luckily, Brian was able to explain to them what I was referring too.
"Sky's out thighs out"
Brian Scott was so proud. 
Why?
Because he has those shorts.





I have decided that Brian will probably start collecting these shorts. 
I mean, they do look good on him. 
I just prefer a sold color and not the American Flag. 
He recently bought himself a new pair that goes more with "everyday attire" or so he says. 
When we got them in the mail, unfortunately, they had a few minor issues 
and we had to send them back for an exchange. 
Bummer.
After two weeks and still no Chubbies. 
We began to worry. 
Brian decided to contact them and see what was going on. 
I mean, it is getting hot in OKC, the boy needs his shorts!

Here is the e-mail Chubbies sent back in regards to his returned shorts. 

Enjoy:

Thanks for reaching out my most excellent man. Your exchange just came in here at HQ. We are currently out of stock of the shorts you requested, but we should be restocking in the next week or so. If your thighs can't wait to taste sweet, sweet freedom, shoot me an email with another pair that you'd be interested in that we have available in your size on the site, and I can switch them out faster than you can build a three deck house of cards or I can shoot you a gift card so you can hop on those bad boys as soon as the go onto the website.

Rad dude, if you have any other questions or concerns feel free to shoot me an email or give us a call and talk to a real person. The number is 1-855-711-SOTO. If we don’t answer immediately, expect a call back shortly. It is my goal to make sure that you have sure that you have the best customer experience when doing business with us. Please if there is anything that I can do to make your experience better, don't hesitate to ask. Sorry about the delay brother! And thanks for your support and patience.
Awesome, hope this helps!

Evan "Big Poppa" Bertolli


And not to be outdone, here is Brian's response:


Big Poppa, 

Thanks for the response.  I think I would like to go ahead and get The Derbys in a Large, it is getting hot and I can't wait much longer for a new pair of thigh liberators.   

Brian "Quadmire" Scott




No comments: