Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bath and Body Works


For those of you who know me best, know that I have an obsession with the store bath and body works. I love all the lovely fragrances! I probably have any where from 25-35 bottles of lotion/spray. Some of them I have multiples of because they are my favorite. Today I went into the store with only the intentions of looking and figuring out which fragrances I liked and did not have and which I did not like. I came across a sign that read "50 % off" and it just so happened to be one that I have had my eye on and was reluctant to purchase it in the past because Brian insist that I already have enough. Out of concern, I asked the worker why they were on sale. She went on to tell me that they are discontinuing this particular lotion. So, I bought two bottles and a spray. I had too!

1 comment:

KAM said...

I know the feeling! :)