Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The final week.


Yesterday was the first time all summer that it actually rained 75% of the day. Lord knows that we need the rain. I have continued my search for jobs, but still no luck. I got a call last week from 5/3 bank wanting to set up an interview for this week. Unfortunately, I could not make that interview because I'm still here in OKC. They wanted to finish all the interviews this week. Just my luck. So the search will continue.

I have been so thrilled about the Olympics. I feel like I have good reason to watch hours of T.V. I mean the Olympics are only on every four years. I dedicated this week to packing and getting things together for our trip back to Kentucky. What I did not realize is that it only took me thirty minutes to pack up all my clothes and belongings. I guess I got a little carried away, hoping that Saturday would come sooner.

Brian is finishing up his last week of work and preparing for his big presentation. Apparently there are going to be some important people sitting in on his presentation. I'm sure he will do great!

Our time here has been great and I'm so glad I made the trip down here with Brian...for more than one reason. HA HA! But I'm ready to head back to KY and get a real job.

1 comment:

Twila (but for the sake of cultural competency pronounce it like Paula with a Tw) said...

Amanda! Rachel from Promatx sent me an email back thanking me for sending you her way... and she said that she looks forward to meeting you and hopes that you will be as good of a candidate. haha. Good luck!!