Thursday, August 28, 2008

Random thought of the day.


I don't normally post twice in one day, but I couldn't help but laugh at this random thought I had this evening. I asked Brian to pour me a glass of crystal light and he came back with maybe a sip to drink. He did this knowing he would have to go back in the kitchen and pour me some more, but I guess it was worth the laugh. Right? It made me think of the time when my mom asked my dad to get her a cup of water. So, sure enough he came out with a measuring cup of water. My mom asked why he put it in a measuring cup and his reply was, "you said you wanted a CUP of water, I just wanted to make sure you got what you wanted." That is such a typical guy thing to do.

1 comment:

KAM said...

Dad did things like that all the time. Ask Leslie! HA!