Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Promatx Gym

Well for those of you who did not know, I got a job and I started this past Monday. It was only supposed be part-time for the first three weeks, but I put in enough hours by Tuesday. This gym is running a weight loss program. The program is expanding so quickly, that they need me to get trained ASAP. I have a test tomorrow over the whole program. So, hopefully I will do well. They want to turn the whole weight management and Metabolism Re-Trainer part to me. I was able to counsel 7 members today. And it was so much fun! I feel like I did a pretty good job for the first time.

I will keep you updated!!!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Amanda

This sounds awesome! There is a huge (haha) market out there for this especially down south here where it is known as the obese capital of the USA! I may need to hire you one day at our clinic - good luck and I hope you love it!