Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Rebuttal

I know it has been quite a while since I last posted, but I feel now is a good time to get back in to it. Amanda's most recent post needs to be refuted. She has absolutely not put on any weight and she might be crazy for thinking so. Everyone who read her post now has a very slight idea of what I go through on a daily basis, Amanda complaining about her non-existent weight problem.
The reason I think she does not need to do 45 minutes of cardio 4-5 days a week is because she has bad knees, knees that bother her when she runs too much. Although I don't have a degree in any health related field, I feel it is common sense to not pursue an activity too severely that will cause pain and possibly irreversible damage to ones knees.
The main reason for this post was to let everyone know Amanda is not telling the truth, but on another note, the famous birthmark on my stomach has been removed. We decided to remove it as a proactive measure so years down the line there is no chance of it becoming cancerous. As a result, I will have an awesome new scar that I will be able to tell completely false stories about how I got it.

2 comments:

Jen said...

it's a good thing you haven't posted the pictures of your belly. that would be going too far.

also, remember that there was one additional vote for a square cake that didn't make the poll... (it's in the comments since ben and i couldn't both vote)

and, i'm going to have to take the middle road with you and amanda- i agree she should not take your exercise advice, and that you should take hers! (you don't want that scar getting any bigger). and there is cardio she can do that won't be too bad on her knees (tho running that many days a week may not be the best thing). that said, i'm only encouraging exercise for the sake of good health- last time i saw amanda she looked great!

Leslie said...

brian-you are a great guy! you are right amanda is just fine.