Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thanksgiving/New fav country song!

I got a promotion at work. I can't remember if I had shared it with my blog readers or not. So, now you know. I am now over the whole Service team ( 2 people ha ha). Anyways, I am pretty excited regardless of how many people I am over.

Today we had our Thanksgiving dinner at the office for all of our members and it was very successful. I was in charge of bringing the Turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes. I now know why people would rather make instant mashed potatoes instead of real--and I only had to peel 6 potatoes. I think it took me longer to do that then to prepare and make the stuffing. Let me give a quick shout out to my mom for all of the potatoes that she has peeled in her life...it has to be in the hundred-thousands. So, thank you mom for all the real mashed potatoes you have made for me and everyone else. I came home with empty dishes...10 pound turkey-gone, stuffing/mashed potatoes-gone.

I want to leave all of you with my favorite country song.....Ben G. I think you will REALLY like this song. :) This will turn you into a country fan for sure!

No comments: