Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Square it is!


Over the past several months of planning a wedding, I have figured out the few things that really mean the most to me. One being the cake. Now I know to most I may be crazy; for one...spending what I did on the cake and two... for actually meeting half-way the day of my wedding to pick up the cake. But, it's all worth it to me. I only get married once. Right? Go all out! Brian and I met with Brenda, the owner of Sugar Forest, the lady who will be making our cake. Our cake is going to not only look amazing, it is also going to taste amazing. We got a mix of wedding white with almond- vanilla butter cream filling and decadent chocolate that uses Ghirardelli. Now, it would not be right if we did not have chocolate cake at my wedding.

This picture is very similar to our wedding cake. We will not have that feather at the top and it will be square. We want to find a big "S" to put on the top of the cake. So, be on the look out.

No comments: