Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christmas Shopping

I love Christmas and everything about it.  I would  have my decorations up and white Christmas playing if Brian would let me. But I am forced to wait until after Thanksgiving. It's a bummer, I know!

I have been pretty successful on shopping I must say. I have finished 2 sisters and 1 BIL. It may not seem like much, but this is a great start for me.

I went out this afternoon with all intentions of really knocking out my Christmas shopping. I really want to beat the crowds. It seems no matter the occasion (birthday, Christmas) I find myself in the dressing room trying on clothes, boots, scarfs etc. for myself.  It is a complete disaster...for the person receiving the gift, but a total win for myself. It's an awful, awful problem. Selfish. I should, however, get props that I shop for bargains. I only pay full price if I love, love, LOVE it.  For example, I found a cute shirt for under $10 today. I'm slowly learning how to work the system.

After my unsuccessful/ successful (depending on how you look at it) shopping trip, I have decided I am better off online shopping. I am less likely to "add items" to my shopping cart because I can't try it on.

I pray I am not the only one out there with this problem.

 Here's to searching for "free shipping codes" for the next few weeks.

Happy shopping!