Sunday, November 11, 2012

Party


Our friends Ryan and Chesney are moving to Colorado next week. I feel like we keep losing our friends to that state. It must be amazing! ;) 
We hosted a little farewell party before they head to the Rockies! 



Chesney and Ryan are on the far right.
They will be missed!
"Movember" participants (creepy!)

Several geologist are participating in the annual, month-long event involving the growing of mustaches during the month of November to raise awareness of prostate cancer and other male cancer initiatives. Otherwise; known as "Movember". 
Ryan, the guy in the middle, had a full beard when he arrived to the party. Michael, on the left, bet him $5 dollars  he would not shave it into a mustache. His wife was 100% against it, as was I. But at some point during the night he shaved it off. It took his wife, and myself,  a while to realize what he had done. It was hilarious. Of course, I had to snap a photo. There is now a $10 bet he will not keep the stache the whole month of November.
"Money in the bank"-Ryan

A few of us girls! 

Me and my stache ;)

Chesney and I


We will miss you guys! But are excited to visit! 

No comments: