Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Twilight


Ann sent me two books in the mail for me to read. When I first opened them I laughed because each book is about 500-600 pages long. And for those of you who know me, know that I'm not much of a reader and I try to stay away from books that big because I usually never finish them. I decided to give it shot and read. Now that I am over halfway finished with the book, in just two days which is great for me, I can't seem to put the book down. I love a good romance book with a thrill to it. I read all day yesterday even during dinner, which I some how manged to get hot sauce on the side of the book. Sorry Ann! :) I guess you shouldn't read and eat at the same time. Anyways, I will have to encourage Brian to write the next couple of blog posts seeing that I will be preoccupied for the next week and a half until I finish the two books.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amanda, You are going to have to get a library card for the third one. It is only out in hardback and I was too cheap to buy it. The fourth one is being released on Aug. 1 and there is going to be a release party at the Coffee Tree until midnight when it can go on sale. I am going to buy the 4th one to take on vacation so you can read that one when you get back. A